Eeee I’ve been nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! I’m so bloody excited!
This award recognises the unique voices of women bloggers around the world. Thank you ever so much to Hannah of Simply Haynes for nominating me! 🙂
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions sent to you.
- Nominate seven blogs.
- Make a list of ten questions for your nominees.
Here are the ten questions I was sent:
- What is your biggest fear and why?
My biggest fear is something awful happening to any of my loved ones. But as everyone says that, here is my most bizarre fear: being eaten alive! I blame that bloody JLo film ‘Anaconda’.
- What are you motivated by?
I’m motivated by a voice deep inside that has always told me not to give up on myself or what I believe in. When other people, or external circumstances, have tried to force me into a societal norm or convention that feels wrong for me, I have always fought to remain true to myself. I’m motivated to continue that way, and encourage others to do the same.
- What was the last dream you remember?
That I had a cup of tea with God!
- What is your favourite book and why?
A book I can reread over and over, and still be thoroughly engrossed in, is ‘Gone with the Wind’ by Margaret Mitchell. It’s just so well written and such a page turner even when I know what’s going to happen!
- If you could sit down and have a conversation with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
Marilyn Monroe. I’ve been a fan since I was little so I know a lot about her, but I’d like to know the truth behind how she died. I’d also just like to chat to her, she was such a sensitive and interesting person.
- When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up? Do you still have that childhood dream?
From the day I was old enough to know what an actress was, that’s what I wanted to be. I achieved that dream and worked professionally for a couple of years. It has taken a back seat as financial responsibilities accumulate but I am ever hopeful I will return 🙂
- Do you have a bucket list? If so what are the top three items?
Well, because of the aforementioned financial responsibilities, I think I’ve conditioned myself not to have any expensive aspirations in life, but I am trying to change that. I definitely have a travel bucket list: Bali, Mexico and Hawaii are tops.
- If you could boost one of your five senses, which would it be and why?
I’d choose my sixth sense 🙂 I’m always working on developing my third eye chakra as I used to be extremely clairvoyant, and I’d like to get back to that strength of ability.
- Would you rather die young, or live forever?
Die young. I don’t like the way the world is heading, for e.g. with its pollution and global warming, although I hope I can and will contribute to the solution.
- What is your favourite thing about yourself?
I don’t find this very easy to answer, which shows me I have some healing work to do. I guess I like the fact that I believe in magic, imagination, freedom and fulfilment, even though the majority of people tell me my head is in the clouds.
My Questions for You: